Investigate the vast open world of the Paldea area.
The area, which features lakes, peaks, towns, and cities, is where you can capture, train, and battle Pokemon.
A Pokemon will evolve whenever it reaches a particular level or is traded.
Riding the legendary Pokemen Koraidon in Scarlet and Miraidon in Violet, you can freely travel the planet and traverse land, water, and the air.
Among the three starter Pokemon available are Sprigatito, Fuecoco, and Quaxly.
Defeat Gyms all over the world to advance to Champion Rank.
On the Path of Legends, defeat Titan Pokemon that have rare components.
To get to Team Star’s boss, engage Team Star in battle using the new Auto-Battle feature.
- Why is my Pokemon not evolving in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet?
- How to fix Pokemon not evolving in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet
Why is my Pokemon not evolving in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet?
You are employing the auto-battle setting in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, which prevents your Pokemon from evolving.
You must stop utilising the feature because Pokemon cannot evolve through auto battles.
You must understand the complicated evolutionary processes of some Pokemon in order to level them up.
Why your Pokemon aren’t evolving is as follows:
- Auto-battles do not cause Pokemon to evolve or learn new moves.
- A Pokemon typically does not evolve until it reaches a particular level.
- Some Pokemon can only evolve through trade.
- Some Pokemon can only develop with a certain item (e.g. Fire Stone, Malicious Armor).
- Only after covering a specific amount of ground will some Pokemon evolve (e.g. 1,000 steps).
- Some Pokemon can only develop after mastering a certain move (e.g. Dunsparce needs to learn Hyper Drill to evolve).
Not all Pokemon can evolve in Scarlet and Violet just by levelling up.
For instance, in order for a Bisharp to evolve, it must battle three other Bisharps who also have Leader’s Crest equipped.
Certain Pokemon can only level up through trades and by wearing particular equipment.
For instance, if you trade a Scyther with another player while it is outfitted with a Metal Coat, it will only evolve.
How to fix Pokemon not evolving in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet
You must cease utilising the auto-battle feature if you want to fix Pokemon in Scarlet and Violet from evolving.
You must engage in combat manually rather than using the auto-battle mode.
The key points are as follows:
- Stop using the auto-battle function and engage in manual Pokemon combat instead.
- You must do research or check up how to evolve some Pokemon because their evolution methods are complicated.
Although helpful, the auto-battle tool does not advance your Pokemon.
You would be better off manually engaging your Pokemon at this time, whether it’s a feature or a bug.