Instagram seems to collapse once every 30 or 1 minute.
When you attempt to upload something or watch a story, does Instagram continually crashing?
Both iOS and Android users occasionally experience this problem.
The app breaks less than a minute after you open it, rendering it useless.
After opening the app, some users reported that their phones began to heat up.
You may find out why Instagram continues crashing (after 30 seconds) on iPhone and Android smartphones in this guide, along with instructions on how to solve it.
Why does Instagram keep crashing?
Instagram frequently crashes because there is probably a problem with the most recent update.
If not, Instagram is unavailable and you must wait for it to come back online.
Instagram is routinely unavailable, thus its current unavailability is not shocking.
Go to downdetector.com and type “Instagram” to find out.
The app is most likely unavailable if the number of reports suddenly increases.
Additionally, you can search for “Instagram crashing” or “Instagram offline” on Twitter.
To discover if anyone is tweeting about it, look at the most recent and top tweets.
“Anyone else’s instagram just randomly crash after 30 seconds of using the app?” (2.7k likes, 130 comments).
“Does anyone else have an issue where @instagram is constantly crashing? It’s been happening for two days now. No update available”.
“Is there any issue with @instagram on iOS? It automatically shuts down after few seconds. #instagramdown”.
Fixing Instagram’s crashing issues
You should upgrade Instagram as soon as a new version is available to prevent crashes.
Just update the app to the most recent version and clear its cache, also you can uninstall and reinstall it.
On an Android device, you can download an earlier version of Instagram from Uptodown if you’re having crashes.
If all else fails, you should wait for at least 24 to 48 hours for the problem to resolve itself.
Fix 1: Update the app
- Search for “Instagram” in the App Store or Google Play Store.
- If there is an update, click the “Update” button to download the most recent version of the software.
- The majority of updates provide performance enhancements and bug fixes that resolve in-app problems.
- You must wait for an update to be released if there isn’t one right away.
- In order to upgrade Instagram to the most recent version and clear its cache, you can uninstall and reinstall it.
Fix 2: Download an older version of Instagram
- You can download an earlier version of Instagram for Android that doesn’t have the crashing problem.
- Visit https://instagram.en.uptodown.com/android/versions
to download an earlier version of Instagram.
- Choose an older version of the app to download once you’re on the website.
- Please be aware that this approach does not work with iOS devices.
Fix 3: Wait for 24 to 48 hours
- Check Twitter or downdetector.com to see if Instagram is unavailable.
- The majority of Instagram app problems resolve themselves in 24 to 48 hours.
- If Instagram keeps crashing, there may be a server problem or a fault brought on by the most recent upgrade.
- The crashes will stop once you’ve updated the app and Instagram releases an update once they’ve resolved the problem on their end.
- If there isn’t an update and the program no longer crashes, a server-side fix has been applied.